Skip to main content

Noha Al-Salem ... in a bold dialogue with the Eritrean journalist and poet Ahmed Omar Al-Sheikh .

 ربما تحتوي الصورة على: ‏‏‏‎Ahmed Omer Sheikh‎‏‏، ‏‏وقوف‏‏‏

Noha Al-Salem ... in a bold dialogue with the Eritrean journalist and poet Ahmed Omar Al-Sheikh ...

((Our Eritrean Mawwilina, Taya us from Sudan, "Ahmed Omar Sheikh" pen, rhyme and heart))

Under the forgotten wall of my body

I am now passing my country

I say the relaxation of formation and recitation

I shout the suffering of the poor, haunted by stares and anniversaries

On the barracks, a wavy wave of melody

Fold the neglect of history, words and dates

I plant her love in love

In the steps lament

Above cement classes and forests

And the Copper Cities

On a shade of rock

Whatever ships !!

Sunny myth

Is it hot ??

And I can't wait !!

Inhabit me

On a bridge from Laqiya

The witnesses of our blessed life are Yazmni

I am now passing my country

Could a vision dispel this vision?

Keep me away.

This is how he admires the horses of his creativity with alphabetical love and an arid imagination that shines among the lights of the chandeliers, so that the wealth shines - the able broadcaster, broadcaster, and the glorious Eritrean poet.

“Ahmed Omar Sheikh” I was very happy that he was with me through a pleasant press interview rich in beauty and benefits, introducing us to him closely.

1 / Ahmed Omar Sheikh ... a stature of the media, poetry and narration in Eritrea and the Arab world, which we hope to get to know.

Birth - scientific and practical stages - marital status - hobby and identity?

Birth in “Asmara” ,,

And growing up since the end of the year 1966 in “Dialogues in the ancient city of Jeddah” and on the banks of the “Red Sea” in the “Kingdom of Saudi Arabia”, where I studied primary, intermediate and secondary education stages and graduated with a “Bachelor's” degree from the College of “Economics and Administration” at “King Abdulaziz University” In Jeddah " ,,

As for the marital status “separated” ,, father of 4 children ,,

My hobbies are many, including drawing, sculpture and writing of various kinds. I practiced within my work as a “broadcaster” for news bulletins, a reader of political commentary on Eritrean satellite channels, presenter of popular and official concerts for more than two decades, and a member of the higher technical evaluation committees for ten years and one of the founders of the “classification committee”. The Eritrean film in 2007.

2 / When was your first journey towards poetic writing and fiction?

And who of them was welcoming you first?

◾ I remember that I started practicing plastic art at my youth age, and participated in group plastic exhibitions when I was a student, then I started in high school of my studies with “poetry writing” ,, and in parallel with it I wrote a “short story” and published its time in “important platforms In the “Saudi Press” at the time, such as “Wednesday Supplement”, “Today”, “Al-Nadwa”, “Riyadh”, “Okaz” and others ,, which was a beacon - at its time - in which the great writers of Arabic published (poetry, narration and literary criticism), whether from “Saudi Arabia” and “Various Arab Countries”, as well as the famous Egyptian magazine “Ibdaa” in the late eighties of the last century.

3 / An experience that you consider to be a major turning point in your path, dreams, and decisions - an experience that awakened a volcano of creativity in you?

◾ I think it was a decision to return to “Eritrea” as soon as I graduated from the university ,, since “Eritrea” was preparing for the period of the “historic referendum” on its “independence” in which the “Eritrean people” rose and after the liberation of the “Popular Front for the Liberation of Eritrea” / The ruling organization is now “the entire nation’s soil through armed struggle,” but to legalize it, it engaged the world, in a civilized manner, in supervising the “will of the Eritrean people”, where the “Secretary-General of the United Nations” attended at that time “Boutros Ghali”, and it happened that I conducted a dialogue A journalist with him on the occasion, and the “Eritrean people” won by more than 99% yes to independence, and turned the page of colonialism that extended for decades, after a bloody war for 30 years, and I was working as a broadcaster and journalist in the beginning of my work in the Eritrean Ministry of Information, and I believe that is an important turning point In my life ,, when the “letter“ mixed with ”close coexistence” ,, and then I joined the “Eritrean Defense Forces” during the period of the Eritrean-Ethiopian war in 1998 AD by my participation in the fighting on the fronts and with the same “Murab front” - Setit, in which Badme is located, the point of the outbreak of the conflict, and in which the International Court of Justice ruled that it owned “Eritrea” later, and I produced several poems during that period, including “Bird Dance” and it bears the name of the divan issued by the “Egyptian General Authority” For the book “in 2003 CE,” and other poems such as “Anthem of the Battle” and “From the Soldiers' Songs” and my second novel “The Sails” in 1999 that great Arab critics and novelists wrote about, such as “Al-Masry - Youssef Al-Qaid” in “The London Life” and “ Kuwaiti “Talib Al-Rifai” and others.

My works in the entirety of “The Three Collections of Poetry”, “Lyrical Poems” and “The Five Narratives” are the product of my close-up experience with the details of Eritrean life, which I have been part of its journey and interactions over the past 29 years, and since the emergence of the Eritrean state.

4 / The homeland, family, friends, women, struggle, hope, sacrifices, war, strength, love, loyalty, treachery, media, poetry ...

Which one was the most victorious within you and was reflected in your novels?

I think the sentence of all these vocabulary is the sentiment that I live with and with it ,, whether in “my poems” and “my novels” ,, and I believe that “literature”, “writing” and “creativity” as a whole is what you mentioned ,, which is “your whole life” with artistic sincerity and coexistence A fact that the critics of Arabic and the world talked about, starting from “Abdel-Qaher Al-Jarjani” to “Naguib Mahfouz” in our time.

5 / Your relationships with others in your public life and within social networking sites ... How to find them _

Which was an opponent of the other?

◾ It is not an opponent of each other, but rather it is the “artery” that bends and gives me the demise of “the word” and “the attitude” and the creative “pulse of life” and my human path, and it added “social networking sites” and still adds a lot to me ,, from which I derive my knowledge and violence The march.

6 / What is the most beautiful of reading poetry that had a wonderful role in watering the gardens of your creativity and forming a philosophical vision that was distinguished by its longevity?

◾ Many are those “al-Muzn” that characterized my life with beautiful precipitation, but perhaps most notable in poetry, starting with “Al-Asha”, the craftsmen of the Arabs, passing through “Emarat al-Qais” and “Amr Ibn Kulthum” ,, all the way to “Al-Mutanabi”, “Jarir” and “Bishara” Al-Khoury, “Jubran”, “Elia Abu Madi”, “Khalil Hawi”, “Badr Shakir al-Sayyab”, “Nazik al-Malaika”, “Amal Dunqul” and “Mahmoud Darwish” ,, and in “the novel“ Steinbeck ”and“ William Faulkner ” Before them, “Victor Hugo”, “Gabriel García Márquez”, “Jorge Amado”, “Naguib Mahfouz” and “Youssef Al-Qaid” and the caravan goes on.

These are the ships, no fly, no travel, could it be possible and the islands fled here ?!

Repel the storms from the remains of our absence, to catch stray ...

The silence of the planets is in vain, so we watch them, and these gulls and stare await

Reaching out hands, this being is reclining, and those passing by on a bow ,,, and they crossed. !!!!

7 / In this gentle literary masterpiece that was drawn by your fingertips ... How does a poet drown in flight in the heavens of feelings?

I don’t know, but I leave you and others to talk about it and other of my poetic and narrative endeavors (laughing), because there is no “mission” presented to any creative work to talk about ??! And maybe they “embarrass me” that.

8 / It is said: Love does not have a translator, so has he had any luck with your translation of a pen and a heart in reality?

And in any of your poetry collections we find abundant telling about you! in a…

When the stranger - the details of a woman coming from Sudan - from the soldiers' songs - the birds dance?

Perhaps “love” with all its “spurts” and “madness” and “pain” and “sweet taste” and “disappointments” is “the focus of all that I have written, and whether love is for a woman, a nation, or for humanity and for the fact that all of this mixes to pour in the help of the Creator. The greatest, which is the “universal vessel” of our existence and the purpose of our life on Earth, “love” is the highest goal in the universe.

9 / Literature and media When they meet in a person's heart, they shine in his chest and his line, what is the most beautiful and powerful work that you combined with both of them and presented it happily?

◾ Perhaps many of my media works, whether in “television” or “radio” or written journalism, carried “concern” or “joy.” I liked to share it with people, so “literature” and “media” are in my heart and two “I breathe life” from them And optimism.

10 / Poetry and narration _ Can one of them transform into the other and embody it?

That is, we convert poetry into a novel, or novel into poetry!

I think that poetry and the novel are two aspects that distinguish between the “nature” of each “sex” from the other, but they intersect in some of their angles, whether in dealing with the language in all its splendor and luster and in the expansion of characters more in the “novel” ,, but “poetry” is the father By virtue of the fact that the novel “is an art” that emerged after the “industrial revolution” in “Europe” ,, therefore, “poetry” is “the childhood of humanity” ,, therefore it is very possible that they exchange roles.

11 / Marjul Al-Bahrain (Reality and Imagination) _ they meet in the Sea of ​​Literature .. So on which beach of them does your letter master?

And were they pious and mixed more in the narration of Nurai, the sails, the sorrows of the rain, the red wind, or the fragility?

And how was the novel, Al-Hash, distinguished for its good echo?

I don't know exactly !! But I leave “the opinion” to those who read these works, but the truth of each “novel” of “my five novels” found a great resonance upon its publication in different “times,” such as my first novel entitled “My Nurai” which was published in 1997 CE and then reprinted repeatedly “The Egyptian General Book Authority” since the year 2003 AD, and it has sparked controversy for more than two years at that time in several newspapers inside and outside “Eritrea”, and then “Al-Sharaa” and then to “the fragile” and perhaps “the fragile” because of its publication in The year 2015 AD, with the spread of “Facebook” and “Twitter”, which led to “it was dealt with by a large sector and the diversity of writings about and about it ,, and in most of my work, especially the“ novel, ”I dealt with the“ political ”and“ social ”topic in an unambiguous way ,, Perhaps my “living and experiencing conflicts” sometimes ”are directed to the attempts of“ liquidations ”that I have repeatedly encountered, which have made me closer to the“ microscope of events ”in my country, and the reader has its standards and judgment on the multiplicity of its stripes and orientations.

In the end, the nation remains a standard for dealing with writing, even in my political articles and the dialogues that were conducted with me, which are numerous in several local and Arab languages, inside and outside the country, and the most recent of which is the BBC and “Voice of America - V O A”.

12 / Arab and Western literature _ How can we balance between them in order to save our steps from getting stuck between the ridges of difference? And to which of them is Ahmed Omar Sheikh inclined?

◾ I tend to harmonize if it is true, but starting from “authenticity” makes there a solid ground for the orientation towards “experimentation” and “modernity”.

13 / Has the Arab heritage been able to penetrate into the depths of Eritrean literature in one way or another?

And is among your literary pieces what bears some of that heritage?

Yes, and perhaps I wrote that more deeply in many poems, including the poem “Abu Tammam and the Mobile”, invoking “Abu Tammam's poetic voice” and breaking it for “the column of Arabic poetry” ,, and his famous poem “The sword is more truthful news than books” ,, as well as the poem “Muallaqa Al-Ahbash” Which is inspired by the “ten pendants”, and in it an attempt to combine the “weights of the ten pendants” with an attempt to “modernize” them and “graft them into some aspects of the Eritrean heritage,” which are present with my voice on “YouTube” and have found a “great resonance” on websites. Social communication ”,, and there are other attempts.

14 / Poetry is born on instinct and its parents (idea and sense) shape it as they like, so how did the Arab-African poetry arena be formed in your opinion?

The Arab poetic arena is as old as “Arab poetry”, while “the Arab-African poetic arena” has been in “continuous labor” since “the School of the Forest and the Desert” in “Sudan” and the attempts of “Muhammad Abdul-Mahy”, “Muhammad Osman Kajray” and “Salah Ahmed Ibrahim” And “Muhammad al-Makki Ibrahim” ,, and all the attempts to establish the “African identity” of “Muhammad Afifi Matar” in “Egypt” and “Al-Fitouri” in “Libya” ,, and it is “the project that I strive to work on in“ my poems ”and“ my novels ” Throughout three decades, it is the injection of these creative works with the specificity of Eritrea and its cultures, and thus “Africa” as “geography” and its “cultures rooted in the distant eternity and striving to represent it“ creatively ”.

15 / Eritrea and Sudan _ Can we say that they are two sides of the same currency?

And what painting is that which you linked between them in your heart and mind when you wrote:

Our mawwil is showing it

Tahayana from Sudan

And the breaths of the dream are homelands

We live for it

We live in it

We live in it

From (bazaa) to me (stand it)

And (Port Sudan)

Lee (Khartoum)

Our bride today

Smart Ray

Throbbing heart

Is the title

(Asmara) the title

...

Seasons of love

The meanings are true

Rhymes color

Flowers and stems

Shade us

We say we

(Blessing / chaff)

(Gedaref - Kassala)

Breeze and refresh

Brothers hug.

?

◾ “Eritrea” is my country - the mother, and I love “Sudan” and “his human being” with great passion, and I feel that we are alike, and I wrote about this repeatedly, and I have encounters and intimate relationships for many faces who have passed by us here and passed them in “Khartoum” and we are in contact With some of them, including ,, Al-Kabeer / Wardi, may God have mercy on him previously, and the distinguished political writer / Fathi Al-Dau and the Doctor / Tayseer Muhammad Ahmad and the creative plastic artist / Hassan Ahmed, I held a “poetry evening” in “Ahmed Shawki Museum” in “Cairo” with each of Muhammad Afifi Ismail and others, and he has written about my works / the beautiful poet / Sadiq Al-Radhi, Yahya Fadlallah, and many others.

16 / What is your evaluation of the singing scene in both Eritrea and Sudan? Is there a noticeable development in it?

◾ I think that “Sudan” has made a big difference in music and singing, and there are peaks in Sudanese singing across different generations, and “Eritrea” is striving in its music and singing through its nine ethnic groups, and the path is still long.

17 / Some of the Sudanese artists, charmed by your poems,

Tell us about this experience?

Are we promised new works for you that will be sung in the coming days?

The beginning was with the late first artist of Africa and Sudan - Muhammad Othman Wardi, whom I met upon his arrival at the end of the year 1996 AD in the house of the friend / Fikri Muhammad al-Hasan in “Fiat” square in “Asmara” ,, where “I wrote to him words about“ Eritrea ”that he wanted to present to the Eritrean people and they are Entitled “Eritrean Features”. He composed it at the time and performed it at the beginning of the year 1997 AD in the “stadium” of the Eritrean capital, Asmara, and it was broadcast on the Eritrean TV live and is now on the site “Wardi - National Songs” and many Eritrean and Sudanese sites, which encourage me to continue. Writing lyric texts, where I used to write poems before that were not intended to be “performed” by a lyrical voice, and this prompted me to continue the trip with “Eritrean” artists and on the official Eritrean Independence Day 2015, he sang from my words the great Sudanese artist - Al Hadi and the mountain, accompanied by the Eritrean artist Al-Qadeer and Secretary of the Union of Eritrean Musicians / Muhammad Othman, entitled “Eritrean - Sudanese” and composed by the great Sudanese composer / Muhammad Hamid Jewar, and the effort is still going on. The time for cooperation to extend more with "Sudanese" and "Eritrean" voices in the future

18 / There are signs that carry within them elegant universes and travel stories in some of your texts that we wish to know their being ..

Like saying:

From Jeddah to Kassala

A thread of grief, refuge, and torment

Browse my rhyme book and days

Forget to forget

Do I forget ?!

The journey is rough

Yansai

From my death and your scent, you

did you come back ?!

And the hallway now

Alley and hissing feet

I climb our rounded wall

The mosque and the cathedral

A drunken fight does not rest

Who said that you are gone ?!

who said ?!

Your singing teddy bears come out on the balcony of my table

insane

When he goes crazy

The shadow looks at me

Your basement is looking out

The body is incessant plankton

Extending twilight trigger

First or second love ?!

The top Eritrean Sudanese ?!

◾ It is one of my first emotional and poetic experiences in Eritrea ,, and a year after I came to “the homeland” and it is a poem “Details of a woman coming from Sudan / a calm rhythm of love and madness” ,, it is a story of “love” and “sadness” deep ... and I leave you. He forbade “continuing the rest of the“ perceptions ”about the story .. (smiles).

19 / The media in the African continent as a whole .. Do you see it fully play its role in the link between its peoples?

The media in “Africa” needs a real renaissance, like other sectors in this continent that have not yet recovered from its historical “slumber” and exhausted by bloody conflicts .. But perhaps the beginnings sometimes seem promising, so from between the darkness the light of hope arises.

20 / Advice that you can provide to the Arab and African intellectuals in general?

◾ That he be the “pulse” of his people, and that he lives with him and does not practice “superstition” while he lives in “the frost of Europe” and “America” or “Australia” bars or in the “salons” of luxury hotels in “Doha” ,, and that “hunger” and “ He struggles “with him and” lives his days with their sweetness and passes through his backs and what is required by “attitudes”, “sacrifices” and “giving” ,, and this is the “real person” who writes “real literature” ,, to sacrifice “the voice of his people” ,, there is no “literature” By correspondence or by “remote control” ,, this is “artistic veracity” and there is no “credibility” for a “word” or “position” without it.

21 / Is there a question you would have liked to have asked?

◾ The question that you should have asked, “Noha” ??! Will I answer it without asking ?! and he

My opinion is that “your questions” shine “poetically” and “sense” and “depth” ,, which made me “confused” sometimes !! Do my answers reach “awesome” ,, always concede.

22 / Thank you very much, beautiful Mr. Ahmed Omar Sheikh. I was very pleased with my conversation with you and with your dear opinion ..

And in conclusion - a bouquet of affection and roses for whom you offer ??

To every “person” or “human being” who investigates / seeks “truthfulness” and “transparency” and tries / tries to “guide / give” flowers of love to those around him / her and wherever he / she guides / takes over his / her face and his / her footsteps ,, and to “the owners of souls” The great and noble positions in human life, and to those who stand before “injustice” looking for “action and speech,” and your longevity - you are good and loving.

نهى السالَم.. في حوار جرئ مع الإعلامي والشاعر الاريتري أحمد عمر الشيخ...

((مَواوِيلنا إرترِيّة، تحَايانا من السُودان" أحمد عمر شيخ "قلمٌ وقافيةٌ وقلب) )

تحت الحائط المنسيِّ مِنْ بَدَنيْ

أمرُّ الآن ياوطني

ألفظُ هدأة التكوين والُّلقيا

أهتفُ ياعذاب البائِس المسّْكون بالحدقاتِ والُّلقيا

على الثكناتِ موجاً غيّْهبي الَّلحنِ

أطوي غفلة التأريخ والكلماتِ والآجال

أزرعُ عشّقَها في العشّْقِ

في الخطواتِ مرثيَّه

فوق طوائِفِ الإسمنت والغاباتِ

والمُدُن النّحاسيَه

على ظلٍّ من النَّوءِ

أيا سُفُني !!

ياشمسي الخرافيَّه

هلْ قيّظٌ ؟؟

ولاوترُ !!

تسكنني

على جسّرٍ من الُّلقيا

شواهدُ عمرنا المأفون يازمنيْ

أمرُّ الآن ياوطنيْ

فهل رؤيا تُباعُدُ هذه الرؤيا

تُباعدنيْ.

هكذا هو يَسرُجُ خيل إبداعِه بِحُبٍ أبجدي و خيالٍ عسجديٍ يَسطعُ بين أضواءِ الثُريّا فيلتمعُ الثّرى _ الإعلامي المُذيع القدير والشاعر الروائي الإرتري المُجيد

” أحمد عمر شيخ ” سعِدتُ جداً أن كان في مَعيّتي عبْر حوارٍ صحفي لطيفٌ غنيٌ بالجمالِ والفوائد يُعرّفنا عليه عن كثب.

١/ أحمد عُمر شيخ.. قامةٌ من قاماتِ الإعلامِ والشِعرِ والرِوايّة في إرترِيا والعالمُ العربيُّ ، نتُوقُ أن نتعرّف عليه؛

المِيلاد النْشأَة _ المراحلُ العِلميّة والعملِيّة _ الحالةُ الإجتماعيّة _ الهِواية والهويّة ؟

◾الميلاد فيْ ” أسمرا ” ,,

والنشأة منذ أواخر العام 1966 في ” حواريْ مدينة جدَّة العتيقة ” وعلى ضفافِ “البحرِ الأحمر” بالـ”مملكةِ العربيَّةِ السعوديَّة” ,, حيثُ درستُ فيها مراحلي التعليميَّة الإبتدائيَّة والمتوسطة والثانويَّة وتخرجتُ بدرجةِ “البكالوريوسْ” مِنْ كليةِ ” الإقتصاد والإدارة” بجامعةِ “الملكِ عبدالعزيز” في ” جدَّة ” ,,

أما عن الحالة الإجتماعيَّة ” منفصلٌ ” ,, وأبٌ لـ4 من الأولاد ,,

والهواياتُ عديدة منها الرسم والنَّحت والكتابة بمختلفِ أنواعها ومارستُ ضمن أعماليْ كـ” مذيع ” للنشراتٍ الإخبارية وقاريء للتعليقِ السياسي في الفضائيَّة الإرتريَّة ,, ومقدم حفلاتٍ شعبيَّة ورسميَّة على مدى أكثر من عقدينِ من الزمنْ وعضو لجان التقييم الفنيَّة العليا على مدى سنواتٍ عشر وأحد مؤسسيْ لجنة ” تصنيف الفيلم الإرتريْ في العام 2007م .

٢/ متىٰ كان أولُ سفرٍ لك نحو الكتابةِ الشعريةِ والروائية؟

ومَن مِنهُما كانت في استقبالك أولاً ؟

◾ أذكرُ أنِّيْ بدأتُ في عمر الصبا بممارسةِ الفنِ التشكيليْ ,, وشاركتُ في معارض تشكيليَّة جماعية عندما كنتُ طالباً ,, ثمَّ بدأتُ في المرحلةِ الثانوية من دراستيْ بـ” الكتابة الشعريَّة “,, وبالتوازيْ معها كنتُ اكتبُ ” القصَّة القصيرة ” وأنشر وقتها في “منابر مهمَّة” في “الصحافة السعودية ” حينها مثل ” ملحق الأربعاء ” و” اليوم ” و” الندوة ” و” الرياضْ ” و” عكاظ ” وغيرها ,, والتيْ كانتْ منارة -وقتها- ينشرُ فيها كبارُ كتاب العربيَّة ( شعراً وسرداً ونقداً أدبيَّاً ) سواء من ” السعوديَّة ” و”مختلف الدول العربيَّة” ,, وكذا مجلة ” إبداع ” المصرية الشهيرة في عقد نهاية الثمانينياتْ من القرن الماضيْ.

٣/ تجربةٌ تعتبرُها نقطةُ تحولٍ كبيرةٍ في مسارِك وأحلامِك وقراراتِك _ تجربةٌ أيقظت بداخلك بركانٌ من الإبداع ؟.

◾ أعتقدُ أنَّها قرار العودة إلى ” إرتريا ” فور تخرجيْ من الجامعة ,, حيثُ أنَّ ” إرتريا ” في تلك الفترة كانتْ تستعد لفترة ” الإستفتاءِ التأريخيْ ” على ” استقلالها ” والذي قام فيه “الشَّعبُ الإرتريْ” وبعد أنّْ حرَّرَتْ ” الجبهةُ الشعبيَّةُ لتحريرِ إرتريا / التنظيمُ الحاكم الآنْ ” كامل ترابه الوطن بالنضالِ المسلَّح ,, ولكنْ ولإضفاء الطابع القانوني قامتْ بإشراك العالم وبشكلٍ حضاريْ في الإشراف على ” إرادة الشعب الإرتريْ “,, حيثُ حضر “الأمين العام للأمم المتحدَّة ” وقتها ” بطرسْ غاليْ ” ,, وصادفْ أنّْ قمتُ بإجراءِ حوارٍ إعلاميٍ معه حول المناسبة ,, وقد انتصر” الشعبُ الإرتري ” بنسبة تفوقُ 99% بنعم للاستقلالْ وطوى صفحة استعمارٍ امتدتْ لعقود وبعد حربٍ دامية على مدى 30 عاماً ,, وكنتُ أعملُ مذيعاً وصحفيَّاً في بداياتِ عمليْ في وزارة الإعلام الإرتريَّة ,, وباعتقاديْ تلك نقطة التحوُّل الهامَّة في حياتيْ ,, حينَ امتزج “الحرفُ “بال” معايشة اللصيقة” ,, وبعدها انخرطتُ ضمن ” قوات الدفاع الإرتريَّة ” في فترة الحرب الإرتريَّة الإثيوبية ” في العام 1998م بمشاركتيْ في القتال على الجبهاتِ وبذات ” جبهة مَرَبْ – سيتيتْ ” التيْ توجدُ بها ” بادمِيْ ” نقطة اندلاع النزاع ,, والتيْ حكمتْ ” محكمة العدل الدوليَّة” بملكيتها لـ ” إرتريا ” لاحقاً ,, وأنتجتُ فيْ تلك الحقبة قصائد عدّة من بينها ( رقصة الطيور ) وهي تحملُ اسمَ الديوان الصادر عن ” الهيئة المصرية العامة للكتابْ ” في العام 2003 م ,, وقصائد أخرى مثل ” نشيد المعركة ” و” مِنْ أغانيْ الجنود ” وروايتيْ الثانية ” الأشرعة ” في العام 1999 التيْ كتب عنها نقاد وروائيون عرب كبار مثل ” المصريْ – يوسف القعيد ” في ” الحياة اللندنية ” و” الكويتيْ ” طالبْ الرفاعيْ ” وغيرهمْ .

وأعماليْ في مجملها ” الثلاثْ مجموعاتٍ شعريَّة ” و” القصائدُ الغنائيَّة ” و” الروايات الخمسْ ” هيْ نتاجُ معايشتيْ لتفاصيل الحياة الإرترية عن كثب والتيْ كنتُ جزءاً من مسيرتها وتفاعلاتها طوال الـ29 سنة الماضية ,, ومنذ نشوء الدولة الإرترية.

٤/ الوطن، الأهل، الأصدقاء، المرأة، الكفاح ، الأمل، التضحيات، الحرب، القوة، العشق، الوفاء، الغدر، الإعلام، الشعر…

أيهم كان الأكثر انتصاراً بداخلك وانعكس على رواياتك ؟

أعتقد جملة كلَّ هذه المفردات هيْ الوجدان الذيْ أحيا به ومعه ,, سواء في ” قصائديْ ” و” رواياتيْ ” ,, وأعتقدُ أنَّ ” الأدبْ ” و” الكتابة ” و” الإبداع ” بمجمله هو ماذكرتِ ,, وهو ” حياتكَ كلَّها ” بصدقٍ فنيْ ومعايشة حقيقيَّة تحدَّثَ عنها نقادُ العربيَّة والعالم بدءاً مِنْ ” عبدالقاهر الجرجانيْ ” وإلى ” نجيبْ محفوظ ” في عصرنا هذا .

٥/ علاقاتُك بالآخرين في حياتِك العامة وضمن مواقع التواصل الإجتماعي.. كيف تجدها _

وأيُّهما كانت خصماً على الأخرى ؟

◾ هيَ ليستْ خصماً على بعضها البعض بلْ هيْ ” الشريانُ ” الذيْ منحنيْ ويمنحنيْ ديموة ” الكلمة ” و” الموقفْ ” و” نبض الحياة ” الإبداعيَّة ومسيرتيْ الإنسانيَّة ,, وقد أضافتْ ” مواقع التواصل الإجتماعيْ ” ومازالتْ تضيفُ ليَ الكثيرْ ,, ومنها أستمدُّ معرفتيْ وعنفوان المسيرة .

٦/ ما أجملُ المُزن القِرائِية التي كان لها دورٌ رائع في سُقيا حدائق إبداعك وتشكيل رُؤية فلسفِية تميزت بِديمُومَتِها لديك ؟

◾عديدة هيَ تلكَ ” المُزن ” التيْ وسمتْ حياتيْ بالهطولِ الجميل ولكن ربما أبرزها في الشِّعر بدءاً من ” الأعشى ” صناجة العرب ومروراً بـ ” إمريءِ القيسْ ” و ” عمرو ابن كلثومْ ” ,, وصولاً إلى ” المتنبيْ ” و” جرير ” و” بشارة الخوريْ ” و” جبرانْ ” و” إيليا أبوماضيْ ” و” خليلْ حاويْ ” و” بدر شاكر السيَّابْ ” و” نازكْ الملائكة ” و” أملْ دنقلْ ” و” محمود درويشْ ” ,, وفي ” الرواية ” شتاينبكْ ” و” وليمْ فوكنر ” وقبلهما ” فيكتور هيجو ” و” غابريلْ غارسيا ماركيزْ ” و” جورجيْ أمادوْ ” و” نجيبْ محفوظ ” و” يوسفْ القعيد ” والقافلة تطولْ .

هذي السفــائنُ ,, لانوءٌ ولا سفرُ هل أمكنَ الإمكانُ وانداحتْ هُنا الجُزُرُ؟ّ!

رُدُّوا العواصفَ عن أشلاء غيبتنا صـــيدُ الشــــــواردَ ,, لابدوٌ ,, ولاحضرُ

صمتُ الكواكبِ لاخــلٌّ فنرصـــــدهُ هــــــذي النوارسُ والاحــــداقُ تنتظــــرُ

مُدِّي اليدينَ فهذا الكــون مُـــــتكأٌ والعـــــابرون على قــــــوسٍ ,,, وماعبروا. !!!!

٧/ في هذه التُحفةُ الأدبيةُ الرقيقةُ التي خطّتها أنامِلُك.. كيف يغرقُ شاعرٌ تحليقاً في سماواتِ المَشاعر ؟

◾ لاأدريْ ولكنْ اتركُ لكِ وللأخرين والأخريات الحديثُ عنها وغيرها مِنْ محاولاتيْ الشعريَّة والروائيَّة ( ضاحكاً ) ,, فليسَ مِنْ ” مهمة ” مقدَّم أيَّ عملٍ إبداعيٍ الحديثُ عنه ؟؟! .وربما ” يُخجلنيْ ” ذلكْ .

٨/ يُقال : ليس للحُبِ ترجُمان، فهل كانَ له حظٌ من ترجَمتِك قلماً و قلباً في واقعِ الحال ؟

وفي أيٍّ من مجموعاتِك الشِعريةِ هذه نجِدُه وافراً يحكِي عنك ! في…

حِين لم يعُد الغريب _ تفاصيلُ امرأةٍ قادمةٌ مِن السُودان _ مِن أغانِي الجُنُود _ رقصةُ الطُيُور ؟

◾ربما كانَ ” الحبُّ ” بكلِّ ” فوراته ” و” جنونه ” و” ألمه ” و” طعمه العذب ” و” خيباته ” هو ” محور كلَّ ماكتبتُ ,, وإنّْ كانَ الحبُّ لامرأة أو وطن أو للإنسانيَّة وللكون يمتزجُ كلّ ذلك ليصبَّ في معينِ الخالقِ الأعظم ,, الذيْ هو ” الإناءُ الجامع ” لوجودنا والغاية مِنْ حياتنا على الأرضْ ,, فالــ ” حبُّ ” أسمى غاية في الكونْ .

٩/ الأدبُ والإعلام حين يجتمِعان في قلبِ امرِئٍ يُضِيئانِ في صدرِه وسطرِه فما أجملُ وأقوّى عملٍ لك جَمع بينهُما وقدّمتَه بِسعادة ؟

◾ ربما العديدُ مِنْ أعماليْ الإعلامية سواء في ” التلفزيونْ ” أو ” الإذاعة ” أو الصحافة المكتوبة كانتْ تحملُ ” همَّاً ” أو ” فرحاً ” أحببتُ أنّْ أشاركه النَّاسْ معيْ ,, لذا ” الأدبُ ” و” الإعلام ” في قلبيْ ” وريدانِ ” أستنشقُ منهما الحياة والتفاؤلْ .

١٠/ الشِعر والرِواية _ هل بِإمكانِ أحدُهما أنْ يتَحوّل إلى الآخْر ويُجسِّده ؟

أي أن نُحوِل الشِعر لِروايةٍ أو الروايةُ لِشِعر!.

أعتقد أنَّ الشِّعرَ والرِّواية وجهان يمايزُ بينهما ” طبيعة ” كلَّ ” جنسٍ ” عن الآخر ,, ولكنهما يتقاطعان في بعض زواياهما ,, سواء في التعامل مع اللغة بكلِّ بهائها ونصاعتها وفي تمدَّد الشخوص أكثر في ” الرِّواية ” ,, ولكنْ يطلُّ ” الشِّعر ” هو الأبُ بحكم أنَّ الرِّواية ” هيْ ” فنٌ ” نتجَ بعد ” الثورة الصناعيَّة ” في ” أوروبا ” ,, لذا فالـ” الشِّعرَ ” هو ” طفولة البشريَّة ” ,, لذا من الممكن جداً أنّْ يتبادلا الأدوارْ .

١١/ مَرجُ البَحرَين ( الواقِعُ والخيال) _ يلتَقِيان في بحرِ الأدِيب.. ففِي أيّ شاطئٍ منهُما يرسُو حرفُك بِإتقان ؟

وهل التَقيَا وامتَزجا أكثر في روايةِ نوراي أم الأشرِعة أم أحزانُ المطر أم الريحُ الحمراء أم الهْش ؟

وبماذا تميّزت روايةُ _ الهْش _ لِتحظىٰ بهذا الصّدىٰ الطيّب؟

◾لاأدريْ تحديداً !! ولكنيْ أتركُ” الرأيْ ” لمَنْ قرأ هذه الأعمال ,, ولكنْ حقيقة كلَّ ” رواية ” مِنْ ” رواياتيْ الخمسْ ” وجدتُ صدىً كبيراً فور صدورها على اختلاف ” الزمنْ ” مثلَ أول رواية لي وهيَ بعنوان ” نورايْ ” والتيْ صدرتْ عام 1997 م ثمَّ أعادتْ طبعها مراراً ” الهيئة المصريَّة العامة للكتابْ ” منذ العام 2003 م ,, وقد أثارتْ جدلاً على مدى اكثر مِنْ عامين حينها في صحف عدَّة داخل ” إرتريا ” وخارجها ,, ومن بعدها ” الأشرعة ” ووصولاً إلى ” الهشّْ ” ,, وربما ” الهشّْ ” بسبب صدورها في العام 2015 م مع انتشار ” الفيسْ بوكْ ” و” التويترْ ” بما أدَّى ذلك إلى ” تناولها مِنْ قِبل قطاع كبير وتنوُّع الكتابات حولها وعنها ,, وفي غالبِ أعماليْ وبالذات ” الروائيَّة ” أتناول الموضوعة ” السياسيَّة ” و” الإجتماعيَّة ” بشكلٍ لامواربة فيه ,, وربما ” معايشتيْ وخوضيْ لصراعاتٍ ” بعض الأحيان ” تتجه إلى محاولاتِ ” تصفياتٍ ” تعرضتُ لها مراراً جعلتنيْ أكثر قرباً مِنْ ” مجهر الأحداثِ ” في بلاديْ ,, وللقاريءِ معاييره وحكمه على تعدُّدِ مشاربه وتوجهاته ,,

وفي النهاية يظلُّ الوطنُ هو معيار تعامليْ مع الكتابة ,, حتى في مقالاتيْ السياسيَّة والحوارات التيْ أجريتْ معي وهي عديدة بلغاتٍ عدَّة محليَّة و عربية داخل الوطن و خارجه و آخرها في الـBBC و” صوت أمريكا – V O A ‘.

١٢/ الأدبُ العَربِيُ والغربِي _ كيْف نستطِيعُ المُوازنةُ بينهُما لتنجُو خُطَانا مِن التَعثُّر بين نُتُوءاتِ الإختِلاف؟ ولأيّهما يمِيل أحمد عمر شيخ ؟

◾ أميلُ للمواءمة لو صحَّ القولْ ,, ولكنْ الإنطلاقُ من ” الأصالة ” يجعلُ هنالكَ أرضيَّة صلبة للتوجُّه نحو ” التجريبِ ” و” الحداثة ” .

١٣/ هل تَمكَّن التُراثُ العربيُ من التَغلْغُل في أعماقِ الأدبِ الإرتري بِشكلٍ أو بِآخَر؟

وهل من بين تُحفِك الأدبيّة ما يَحمِلُ بعضاً مِن ذاك التُراث؟

◾نعم، وربما كتبتُ ذلك بشكلٍ اكثر عمقاً في قصائد عديدة منها قصيدة ” أبوتمَّامْ والموبايلْ ” باستحضار ” صوت أبوتمام الشعريْ ” وكسره لـ ” عمود الشعر العربيْ” ,, وقصيدته الشهيرة ” السيفُ أصدقُ أنباءً من الكتبِ ” ,, وكذا قصيدة ” معلقة الأحباشّْ ” والتيْ تستلهمُ ” المعلقات العشر ” ,, وفيها محاولة لدمج ” أوزان المعلقات العشر ” مع محاولة ” عصرنة ” لها و” تطعيمها ببعضِ جوانبٍ من ” التراث ” الإرتري ,, وهيَ موجودة بصوتيْ على ” اليوتيوب ” وقد وجدتْ ” صدىً كبيراً ” على مواقع ” التواصل الإجتماعيْ ” ,, وهناك محاولات أخر .

١٤/ الشِعرُ يُولدُ علىٰ الفِطرة وأبَواهُ ( الفِكرةُ والحِسُّ) يُشكّلانِه كيفما يَشاءآن ، فكيف تشكَّلتِ الساحةُ الشِعرِيّةُ العربِيّةُ الإفريقيّةُ بِرأيِك ؟

السَّاحة الشعريَّة العربية قديمة قِدم ” الشِّعر العربيْ ” ,, أما ” السَّاحة الشعريَّة العربيَّة الإفريقيَّة ” فهيَ في ” مخاضٍ متواصل ” منذُ ” مدرسة الغابة والصَّحراء ” في ” السُّودانْ ” ومحاولات ” محمد عبدالمحيّ ” و” محمد عثمان كجرايْ ” و” صلاح أحمد إبراهيم ” و” محمد المكِّيْ إبراهيم ” ,, وكلُّ محاولات تثبيت ” الهوية الإفريقانيَّة ” لدى ” محمد عفيفيْ مَطَر ” في ” مصر ” و” الفيتوريْ ” في ” ليبيا ” ,, وهيَ ” المشروع الذيْ أجتهدُ بالعمل عليه في ” قصائديْ ” و” رواياتيْ ” طوال ثلاثة عقود ,, وهو حقنُ هذه الأعمال الإبداعيَّة بالخصوصيَّة الإرتريَّة وثقافاتها وبالتاليْ ” إفريقيا ” كـ “جغرافيا ” و” ثقافاتها الضاربة الجذور في الأبد السحيقْ والسَّعيْ لتمثلها ” إبداعياً ” .

١٥/ إرترِيا والسُودان _ هل يُمكِنُنا القولُ أنهُما وجْهانِ لعُملةٍ واحِدة ؟

و أيّ لوحةٍ تِلك التي ربطتْ بينهُما في قلبِك وعقلِك حين كتبتَ :

مواويلنا إرتريَّه

تحايانا من السُّودانْ

وأنفاس الحلمْ اوطانْ

نعيشْ ليها

نعيشْ بيها

نعيشْ فيها

مِنْ ( باظعْ) ليْ ( نقْفَه)

و( بورتسودانْ)

ليْ (الخرطومْ)

عروسنا اليومْ

سمار رايقْ

قلبْ خافقْ

أهيْ العنوانْ

( أسمرا) العنوانْ

مواسم عشقْ

معاني صدقْ

قوافي لونْ

زهور وغصونْ

تظللنا

نقولْ نحنَ

(برْكَة / القاشّْ )

(قضارفْ – كسلا)

نسيمْ ودعاشْ

عناق اخوانْ.

؟.

◾” إرتريا ” بلديْ – الأمّْ ,, وأحبُّ ” السُّودانَ ” و” إنسانه ” بشغفٍ كبير ,, وأحسُّ أننا نتشابه ,, وكتبتُ في هذا مراراً ,, ولديَ لقاءاتٍ وعلاقاتٍ حميمة لوجوهٍ عديدة مرَّتْ بنا هنا ومررتُ بها في ” الخرطومْ ” ونحنُ على تواصلٍ مع بعضهم ومنهم ,, الكبير / ورديْ رحمه الله سابقاً والكاتب السياسي الفذ / فتحيْ الضو والدتور / تيسير محمد احمد والفنان التشكيلي المبدع / حسان أحمد ,, وقد عقدتُ ” امسية شعريَّة ” في ” متحف أحمد شوقيْ ” بالـ” قاهرة ” مع كلٍّ مِنْ محمد عفيفي إسماعيل وآخرين ,, وقد كتبَ حول اعماليْ / الشاعر الجميل / الصادق الرضيْ ويحي فضل الله وغيرهم كثر ,, وهناك الأستاذ الفاضل الجميل الذيْ هو وزير الثقافة والإعلام الآن / فيصل محمد صالح ,, وقافلة الوجوه الحبيبة تطولْ في ” السُّودان ” الرائعْ والشامخ دوماً .

١٦/ ماهو تَقيِّيمُك لِلساحةِ الغِنائِيّة في كلٍ مِن إرترِيا والسُودان ؟ وهل ثَمّة تَطوُّرٍ ملحُوظ فيها ؟

◾ أعتقدُ أنَّ ” السُّودان ” قطع شأواً كبيراً في الموسيقى والغناء وهناكْ قمم في الغناء السُّودانيْ عبر مختلف الأجيال ,, و” إرتريا ” تجتهدُ في موسيقاها وغنائها عبر مجموعاتها العرقيَّة التسع ولازال الدربُ طويلاً .

١٧/ شدْا بقصائِدك بعضٌ من الفنانِين السُودانِيين،

حدِّثْنا عن هذه التجرُبة ؟

وهل نحنُ موعُودُون بأعمالٍ جدِيدةٍ لك تُغنّى في مُقبِل الأيام ؟

◾البداية كانت بفنانِ إفريقيا والسُّودان الأولْ المرحوم – محمد عثمان ورديْ الذيْ قابلته عند مجيئه أواخر العام 1996م في منزل الصديق / فكريْ محمد الحسنْ بميدانْ ” فياتْ ” بـ ” أسمرا” ,, حيث ” كتبتُ له كلماتٍ عن ” إرتريا ” أراد إهداءها للشعب الإرتري وهيَ بعنوان ” ملامحٌ إرتريَّة ” ,, وقام بتلحينها وقتها وأدَّاها في بداياتِ العام 1997م في ” استاد ” العاصمة الإرتريَّة ” أسمرا ونقلها التلفزيون الإرتري على الهواء مباشرة وموجودة الآن في موقع ” ورديْ – الأغنيات الوطنيَّة ” والعديد من المواقع الإرتريّّة والسودانيَّة ,, مماشجعنيْ بعدها أنّْ أواصل كتابة النصوص الغنائيَّة ,, حيثُ كنتُ اكتبُ قبلها قصائد ليس المقصود منها أنّْ ” يؤديها ” صوتٌ غنائيْ ,, وهذا دفعنيْ أنّْ تتواصل الرِّحلة مع فنانيين ” إرتريين ” وفي عيد استقلال إرتريا الرسميْ 2015م غنَّى مِنْ كلماتيْ الفنان السودانيْ القدير – الهاديْ ودَّ الجبلْ برفقة الفنان الإرتري القدير وسكرتير إتحاد الموسيقيين الإرتريين / محمد عثمان بعنوان ” إرتريْ – سودانيْ ” ولحنها الملحن السُّودانيْ القدير / محمد حامد جوارْ ,, ومازال الجهدُ مستمراً إنّْ أسعف الجهدُ والوقتْ فيْ أنّْ يمتدَّ التعاون اكثر مع أصواتٍ ” سودانيَّة ” و” إرتريَّة ” مستقبلاً

١٨/ ثَمّة إشاراتٍ تحمِلُ بِداخِلِها أكوانٌ و حكايَا سفِرٍ أنِيقةٍ في بعضِ نصُوصِك نرنُو لأن نعرِف كُنهِها..

مِثل قولك :

مِنْ جدَّة حتى كسلا

خيطٌ مِنْ حزنٍ ولجوءٍ واللقيا

أتصفح دفتر قافيتي والأيامْ

انسى كي انسى

هل انسى ؟!

الرِّحلة أقسى

يانساي

مِنْ موتي وعبيركِ ياأنتِ

هل عدتِ ؟!

والأروقة الآن

زقاقٌ وهسيسُ الأقدامْ

أتسلقُ حائطنا المجدورْ

الجامعُ والكاتدرالْ

عراكُ سكارى لايهدأ

مَنْ قال بانكِ راحلةٌ ؟!

مَنْ قالْ ؟!

ينبعثُ دبيبُ غناءكِ في شرفةِ مائدتيْ

جنوني

حين يجنُّ جنوني

يرمقني الظلُّ

طابقكِ السفليُّ يطلُّ

الجسدُ خريرٌ متماديْ

الشفقُ الممتدُّ زناديْ

عشقٌ أول امْ ثاني ؟!

التوبْ إرتري سوداني ؟!

◾هيَ مِنْ أوائل تجربتيْ العاطفيًّة والشعرية في إرتريا ,, وبعد عامٍ من قدوميْ إلى ” أرضِ الوطنْ ” وهي قصيدة ” تفاصيل إمرأة قادمة من السُّودانْ/ إيقاعٌ هاديءٌ للعشقِ والجنونْ ” ,, هيَ قصَّة ” حبُّ ” و” شجن ” عميقة … وأتركُ لكِ ” نُهى ” تكملة باقيْ ” التصورات ” حول الحكاية .. ( يبتسمْ ) .

١٩/ الإعلامُ في القارةِ الإفرِيقيّة كَكُل.. هل تَراهُ أدَّىٰ دورَهُ بشكلٍ كاملٍ في الرَبطِ بين شُعوبها ؟

◾الإعلامُ في ” إفريقيا” يحتاج إلى نهضة حقيقيَّة ” مثله مثل القطاعات الأخرى في هذه القارة التيْ لَمْ تفقْ بعدُ مِنْ ” سباتها ” التأريخيْ وانهكتها الصراعات الدمويَّة .. ولكنْ ربما البدايات تبدو مبشرة أحيانا ,, فمِنْ بين الظلام ينبعثُ نورُ الأملْ .

٢٠/ نصائِحٌ تُقدّمُها للمُثقّف العربي والإفريقي بشكلٍ عام ؟

◾ أنّْ يكونَ ” نبضَ ” شعبه ,, ويحيا معه ولايمارسُ عليه ” الفوقيَّة ” وهو يحيا في ” صقيع أوروبا ” وحانات ” أمريكا ” أو ” أستراليا ” أو في ” صالونات ” الفنادق الفارهة في ” الدوحة ” ,, وأنّْ ” يجوع ” و” يناضل ” معه و” يحيا أيامه بحلوها ومرَّها بين ظهرانيه وبما تتوجبه ” المواقف” و” التضحيات ” و” العطاء” ,, وهذا هو ” الإنسانُ الحقيقيْ ” الذيْ يكتبُ ” الأدبَ الحقيقيْ ” ,, ليَضحيْ ” صوت شعبه ” ,, فلايوجدُ ” أدبٌ ” بالمراسلة أو بالـ” ريموتْ كونترولْ ” ,, وهذا هو ” الصدق الفنِّيْ ” والذيْ لا” مصداقيَّة ” لـ” كلمةٍ ” أو ” موقفٍ ” بدونه.

٢١/ هل ثمَّة سؤالٍ كُنتَ تتمنّىٰ لو طرحتُهُ عليك ؟

◾السؤالُ الذيْ كانَ يجبُ عليكِ طرحه يا ” نُهى ” ؟؟! سأجيبُ عليه دون أنّْ تسأليه ؟! وهو

رأييْ أنَّ ” أسئلتكِ ” تترقرقُ ” شاعريةً ” و” حسَّاً ” و” عمّْقاً ” ,, مما جعلنيْ ” أحتارُ ” أحياناً !! هلْ تبلغُ إجاباتيْ ” روعتها ” ,, سلمتِ دوماً .

٢٢/ شُكراً جزيلاً جميلاً لك أستاذ أحمد عُمر شيخ سعدتُ كثيراً بحواري معك و برأيك الغالي..

وخِتاماً _ باقةُ ودٍ و وردٍ لِمن تُقدمها ؟؟

إلى كلِّ ” إنسانٍ ” أو ” إنسانة ” يتحرَّى / تتحرَّى ” الصدق ” و” الشفافيَّة ” ويحاولُ/ تحاولُ أنّْ ” يهديْ/ تُهديْ ” أزهار الحبّ لمن حوله/ حولها وأينما يولِّيْ / تولِّيْ وجهه / وجهها وخطاه / خطاها,, وإلى ” أصحابِ النفوس الكبيرة والمواقف النبيلة في حياة البشر ,, وإلى مَنْ يقفُ أمام ” الظلم ” متحرِّياً ” الفعلَ والقولْ ,, ودمتنَّ – دمتمْ بخيرٍ ومحبَّة .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mona Farouk reveals scenes of "scandalous video"Egyptian actress Mona Farouk appeared on

Mona Farouk reveals scenes of "scandalous video"Egyptian actress Mona Farouk appeared on Monday in a video clip to discuss the details of the case she is currently facing. She recorded the first video and audio statements about the scandalous video that she brings together with Khaled Youssef.Farouk detonated several surprises, on the sidelines of her summons to the Egyptian prosecution, that Khalid Youssef was a friend of her father years ago, when she was a young age, and then collected a love relationship with him when she grew up, and married him in secret with the knowledge of her parents and her father and brother because his social status was not allowed to declare marriage .Muna Farouk revealed that the video was filmed in a drunken state. She and her colleague Shima al-Hajj said that on the same day the video was filmed, she was at odds with Shima, and Khaled Yusuf repaired them and then drank alcohol.She confirmed that Youssef was the one who filmed the clips whil

الحلقة 20 هنادي المطلقة والمحلل (ماذا قال كتاب العرب في هنادي)-----------Khalid Babiker

• الجنس شعور فوضوي يتحكم في الذات والعقل . وله قوة ذاتية لا تتصالح إلا مع نفسها . هكذا قال أنصار المحلل الحلقة 20 هنادي المطلقة والمحلل (ماذا قال كتاب العرب في هنادي) أول طريق عبره الإنسان هو طريق الذكر . بعدها شهق وصرخ . تمرغ في الزيت المقدس . وجرب نشوة الأرغوس . عاجلا أم آجلا سيبحث عن هذا الطريق ( كالأسماك تعود إلى أرض ميلادها لتبيض وتموت ) . وسيعبره . سيعبره بحثا عن الديمومة . وسيشهق وسيضحك . لقد جاء إليه غريبا . سيظل بين جدرانه الدافئة غريبا . وحالما يدفع تلك الكائنات الحية الصغيرة المضطربة في الهاوية الملعونة سيخرج فقيرا مدحورا يشعر بخيانة ما ( ..... ) . لن ينسى الإنسان أبدا طريق الذكر الذي عبره في البدء . سيتذكره ليس بالذاكرة وإنما بالذكر . سيعود إليه بعد البلوغ أكثر شوقا وتولعا . ولن يدخل فيه بجميع بدنه كما فعل في تلك السنوات التي مضت وإنما سيدخل برأسه . بعد ذلك سيندفع غير مبال بالخطر والفضيحة والقانون والدين . الله هناك خلف الأشياء الصغيرة . خلف كل شهقة . كل صرخة مندفعا في الظلام كالثور في قاعة المسلخ . الله لا يوجد في الأشياء الكبيرة . في الشرانق . في المح . ينشق فمه . تن

Trusting Liar (#5) Leave a reply

Trusting Liar (#5) Leave a reply Gertruida is the first to recover.  “Klasie… ?” “Ag drop the pretence, Gertruida. You all call me ‘Liar’ behind my back, so why stop now? Might as well be on the same page, yes?” Liar’s face is flushed with anger; the muscles in his thin neck prominently bulging. “That diamond belongs to me. Hand it over.” “What are you doing? Put away the gun…” “No! This…,” Liar sweeps his one hand towards the horizon, “…is my place.  Mine!   I earned it! And you…you have no right to be here!” “Listen, Liar, we’re not the enemy. Whoever is looking for you with the aeroplane and the chopper….well, it isn’t us. In fact, we were worried about you and that’s why we followed you. We’re here to help, man!” Vetfaan’s voice is pleading as he takes a step closer to the distraught man. “Now, put down the gun and let’s chat about all this.” Liar hesitates, taken aback after clearly being convinced that the group  had hostile intentions. “I…I’m not sure I believe